NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
SALVAGE BOAT GORLESTON Index
28 BAKER STREET
PIER PLAIN
St ANDREWS WARD FULL LICENCE See CROWN & ANCHOR
Gt. YARMOUTH REGISTERS Y/CJ/31 & Y/CJ/32 ( 1903 to 1953 )
BELLS From 03.01.1826 when conveyed to Bells Brewer or Ancestors.
STEWARD & PATTESON From 1866 ( As Salvage Boat )
Licensees :
-  
ROBERT LEGGETT 1830 - * 1835
WILLIAM MILLS
Age 72 in 1851
1839 - 1854
SAMUEL DENTON
Age 33 in 1861
1856 - 1865
-  



Named as the SALVAGE BOAT by 1830.

Described 1835 as a Beer Shop.

Conveyed 09.06.1866 by John Penrice Bell, Frederick Brown and Frederick John Turner to 
Henry Staniforth Patteson and Donald Steward. 
Then identified as the Salvage Boat, formerly the Crown & Anchor.
Completion dated 28.06.1866

The CROWN & ANCHOR again by 1868.