NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
BACKS Ltd Gt. YARMOUTH B index
Prince Regent
    - CLOSED
-
Licensees :
-  
-  
-  




See p. 76 of `Gt. Yarmouth Archive Photos' pub 1995.


No. 9 Bonding Store given 1934 at Fullers Hill.
Backs Passage was located between 28 Fullers Hill and 32 Fullers Hill.
~
Address as 176 - 177 Middlegate Street in 1934 - a Wine & Spirit Merchants.
Located on the corner of Row 76.
( Site of the original PRINCE REGENT & apparently renamed the MONASTERY.)
~

Also at
28 Market Place, Row 46 - Wine & Spirit Merchants 1934 & 1955
Trading as the PRINCE REGENT. ( see ANGEL HOTEL )

Stood to the left of the ANGEL HOTEL.

HENEKEY INN by 1973.
~
Closed and sold 26.08.1981.

Premises to the rear opened 21.05.1982 as BACK TO BACKS.
Access being from Row 46.
(The front of the building being a stationers, selling greetings cards by 1995.)