NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
JOHN BULL Gt. YARMOUTH J index
John Bull
KING STREET St GEORGES WARD BEERHOUSE CLOSED
TOMPSON Conveyed to Morgans 25th March 1845
MORGANS  
Licensees :
-
WILLIAM JOHN HAWKINS
Address as St. George's Gate
* 1844
-  


Only identified in conveyance documents from Tompson to Morgans dated 1845.

Appears to be a different house from the former Cock, then Pot In Hand, then JOHN BULL, later Champion and finally Cambridge.
(Which was conveyed 23.08.1845 from Paget & Co to Steward & Co)

Perhaps closed at time of Morgans acquisition and name taken on by neighbouring Pot In Hand?

A ``JOHN BULL'' is given by White in 1845, address as King Street
and by the Post office Directory of 1846