As the BELL INN 1599 & 1738.
The BELL 1750
The BLUE BELL 1739,
1830 & 1839
Referred for Compensation 12.02.1906
Licence extinct 18.03.1907
The Lynn Advertiser of 22nd February 1907 advertised the sale by auction,
7th March 1907, of all that valuable Freehold House ....lately known as
the Bell Inn.
Containing 3 bed-rooms, 2 living-rooms, kitchen, coal house and
wash-house, together with a long strip of garden ground at rear, and a
back entrance approached by a passage from Norfolk Street, the whole
abutting on property belonging to Messrs S A T Thrower & Sons north,
on the street south, on properties belonging to Messrs Billingham and
Smith in part east, and on that of Mr Matthews west.