NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
WHITE HART CRANWORTH index
HIGH COMMON MITFORD HUNDRED BEERHOUSE CLOSED 1919/1920
MITFORD & LAUNDITCH LICENCE REGISTER PS 12/5/1 (1901 - 1957)
SWAFFHAM BREWERY  Leased
STEWARD & PATTESON  Leased
MORGANS Leased (by 1901) from EMILY COOPER of 41 Marine Parade, Lowestoft
Licensees :
-
-  
JEREMIAH CLARKE * 1845
FRANCIS CLARKE
age 42 in 1851
& farming 6 acres
(Died Q4 1876 - age 76)
1850 - 1875
Mrs ELIZABETH CLARKE
(age 70 in 1881)
1877 - 1892
JAMES HUNT * 1896
JOHN PARKER
Died Q1 1900 - age 83
* 1900
WALTER PARKER
age 45
1901
WILLIAM SWINGER by 1901 to closure

As KINGS HEAD 1851
KING OF THE GIPSIES 1861
WHITE HART from 1881
For sale by auction 27th November 1914 by
the Executors of the late Emily Cooper.
Lot No 1 including,
Taproom, Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Scullery, Larder, 3 Bedrooms and Lean-to Attics : A small set of Farm Buildings and 4 enclosures of Arable Land (12 Acres 0R 18P) including sites of buildings.
As let to Morgans brewery on a 5 year repairing lease from 11th October 1914 at an annual rent of £27/10/-