NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
ROYAL LINKS HOTEL CROMER index
OVERSTRAND HILLS NORTH ERPINGHAM HUNDRED FULL LICENCE -
NORTH ERPINGHAM LICENCE REGISTER PS 24/6/1 to 24/9/2 (1872 - 1969)
HARRY SMITH of Chiswick
CHARLES DAVID LAVINGTON 1895
JOSEPH HART, MAXIMILLION HAHN
& FRANK ENGEL
undated
ROYAL LINKS (HOTEL) Ltd. by mid 1920's
LEONARD GEORGE GOLDSMITH 1950
E. F. CARTER & Co. of Maidstone, 1960
J. F. DODD of Fleggburgh, 1962
ALFRED JOHN FARMER 1963
Mr & Mrs E. B. S. BLOW 1964
Mrs ALICE JANE ARUNDEL-LANGLEY 1965
-  
Licensees :
HARRY SMITH 31.08.1891
GEORGE SHEAD 26.02.1894
CHARLES DAVID LAVINGTON 01.07.1895
H T WESTON
manager
( 1904 )
JOHN ROBERT CHOMELEY 13.03.1905
FREDERICK MONTAGUE HAYDEN 15.07.1907
FREDERICK MONTAGUE HAYDEN &
LAURA LAVINDER PERMAN
09.03.1908
FREDERICK MONTAGUE HAYDEN &
FRANK COX
28.06.1909
FREDERICK MONTAGUE HAYDEN &
EVELYN LILLIAN MURPHY
18.05.1910
WILLIAM HARRIS 17.10.1910
ARTHUR JOSEPH BENJAMIN 05.02.1912
JOSEPH HERRMANN HART 19.11.1917
JOHN DAVIDSON BEATTIE 29.11.1920
EDWARD HOUNSLOW STANSBIE 03.10.1921
JOHN STRATTON 04.09.1922
SARAH ANNIE GREENWOOD 05.03.1923
HAROLD STANLEY BENNETT 11.06.1923
MAURICE BERSET 01.02.1926
Fine £2 imposed 02.10.1933 for selling out of hours.
ALEC HENRY NASH 27.11.1933
WILLIAM AMBROSE BRUZA 05.03.1934
JACK SEYMOUR-MORTIMER 14.02.1938
PAUL GEORGE HARRIS 14.03.1938
ROBERT WILLIAM YOUNG 12.02.1939
GEORGE EVAN LLOYD 04.03.1946
WILLIAM G SHARPLES 15.09.1947
ALFRED JAMES LETCH 13.02.1950
LEONARD GEORGE GOLDSMITH 13.03.1950
ERNEST FRED CARTER 11.04.1960
JOHN FLETCHER DODD 12.04.1962
ALFRED JOHN FARMER 30.05.1953
EDWARD BURT STANLEY BLOW 04.06.1964
NIGEL EDWARD BLOW 11.11.1965
NIGEL EDWARD ARUNDEL LANGLEY 14.02.1968
NIGEL EDWARD HINDLEY
( Deed poll change )
15.09.1971
RODNEY MILNER BLOW 20.04.1972
JANE ARUNDAL-LANGLEY 27.07.1972


Site originally within the parish of Overstrand.
A licence was granted 30th September 1889 to a site in Lighthouse Hills, Overstrand. This was a Provisional Licence not renewed 1892, following granting of a licence to the
ROYAL CROMER GOLF LINKS HOTEL,
31st August 1891.

ROYAL LINKS HOTEL, by mid 1890's.

Used as barracks during WW1 and WW2, the premises were refurbished c1946 but destroyed by fire in 1948.

The licence then appears to have been transferred to the dance pavilion which became known, before 1976, as the
ROYAL LINKS PAVILION.

This was destroyed by fire in late 1970's.

Licence not renewed 08.02.1979

Site developed for housing.