NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
CROW DOWNHAM MARKET index
- CLACKCLOSE HUNDRED -  
 
Licensees :
-

Crow Hall - Downham Market
Crow Hall - c1920

From the Reverend Armstrong's diary 16th October 1876 :-
The property of Mrs Bulwer and in the occupation of Captain and Mrs Read.
The house then called CROW HALL, formerly having been an inn called the CROW according to Sir William Bagge and Sir J. Hare who were met in Downham.

The Downham Market & District Amenity Society publication (1999), `A History of Downham Market' references (page 122)
Crow Hall as once the THREE CROWS.