NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
WEARY TRAVELLERS INN EMNETH Index
ELM FREEBRIDGE-MARSHLAND BEERHOUSE
Full Licence by 1936
CLOSED 1969
FREEBRIDGE LICENCE REGISTER PS 6/4/1 (1936 to 1960)
YATES BROTHERS of Wisbech by 1936
OAK BREWERY of Towcester - as given in Licence Registers 
( Formerly Yates Brothers -  Taken over by the Abington Brewery Co Ltd of Northampton in 1946 )
LACONS  From 23.09.1964
WHITBREAD  
Licensees :
? 1886
WILLIAM J WARINER
Age 31
* 1891
GEORGE MILLER
Age 66 in 1911
1901 - 1911
JAMES ROBERT HAMMOND by 1936
CLIFFORD ERNEST GAMBLE 07.05.1951
THOMAS HENRY LAWRENCE 02.03.1966
LEOPOLD DENHAM 11.10.1967
CLIFFORD HARRY SILLIS
( Brewery representative )
18.12.1968

Image thanks to Peter Williams.
c1950 Image thanks to Peter Williams.

Marked on 1886 OS map as Weary Traveller B. H.

Transferred from Elm, Cambridgeshire 1933.

WEARY TRAVELLER 1958

`Temporarily' closed February 1969.
Licence not renewed 10th February 1971