NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
PINEAPPLE GREAT FRANSHAM Index
PINEAPPLE LANE LAUNDITCH HUNDRED FULL LICENCE CLOSED 1908
MITFORD & LAUNDITCH LICENCE REGISTERS 11.09.1794 and 14.09.1795 & PS 12/5/1 & PS 12/5/2 (1901 - 1975)
DEREHAM BREWERY Included in the sale of Dereham Brewery in 1828.
SWAFFHAM BREWERY to take-over by S&P 1895
STEWARD & PATTESON to closure 1908
Licensees :
-
JOHN DAYNES
(as John Daines 1828)
1794 - 1836
RICHARD RUMP
age 35 in 1841
farmer 20 acres 1851
1841 - 1856
MARLBOROUGH RUSH
& farmer
age 35 in 1861
(Mulberry Rush 1858  & 1863)
Died Q4 1883
1858 - 1883
JOHN HOWARD
age 31 in 1891
1888 - 1892
JAMES HOWES 1896
JOHN GEORGE CURSON 1900
GEORGE CURSON 
& farm steward
age 39
1901
JAMES SMITH
according to Licence Register
by 1901
FREDERICK BURTON 23.11.1906




As the PINE 1836, 1850 & 1877 and as the PINE INN 1845 & 1856.

Lot No 66 in sale by order of the Trustees of the late John Morse esq., held 8th & 9th September 1847. The property then included:-
Stables, Cow House, Garden & Orchard adjoining, 2 Inclosures of Pasture Land & One piece of Arable land; Altogether about 4 acres of which the Buildings and 1 Acre 0R 39P being Copyhold to the Manor of Mills on the Moor, the remainder Freehold.


Referred for Compensation 6th March 1908


Full licence extinguished by payment of Compensation at Magistrates Sessions 21st January 1909.