NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
HERMITAGE HADDISCOE index
THE STREET CLAVERING HUNDRED FULL LICENCE see THREE TUNS
 
Licensees :
-
-  
-  




The THREE TUNS is noted in conveyance from Frederick William Farr to Frederick Morse, dated 06.07.1852 as
formerly the QUEENS HEAD, previously the HERMITAGE.

So it seems that in the early 1800's, or before, the Hermitage became the Queens Head and by 1836 it was the Three Tuns. Meanwhile the Bridge Inn / House became the Queens Arms, later the Queens Head. Just to keep things interesting the Bridge Inn was later reincarnated in a prefab building to the east of what had been the last Queens Head.

All the above subject to confirmation.