NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
THREE TUNS HADDISCOE index
THE STREET CLAVERING HUNDRED FULL LICENCE CLOSED 25.01.1965
LODDON & CLAVERING Register taken 21st September 1789 and 8th September 1794
F. W. FARR to 1852 (BECCLES BREWERY) - Lot No. 43
FREDERICK MORSE from 6th July 1852
MORGANS from 1936
BULLARDS to closure 1965
Licensees :
-
JOHN IVES 1789
ROBERT WALPOLE 1794
-  
JOHN WALES 1836
WILLIAM RUSHMER 1845 - 1851
WILLIAM WRIGHT 1854 - 1856
JOHN BROWN
Age 59 in 1861
1858 - 1869
Fine of 6s and 14s costs on Wednesday 13th January 1864 for having house open at half past twelve o'clock on Christmas Day.
JOHN LONG
Age 47 in 1871
1871 - 1879
MARY ANN LONG 1881
GEORGE YOUNGMAN
Age 41 in 1891
1883 - 1900
GEORGE LARKINS HOOD 1904 - 1908
JOSEPH W PYE 1912
HARRY SNOWLING 1915 - 1925
Mrs LYDIA THOMPSON 1929
THOMAS HENRY PATRICK 1933
GEORGE MACLEAN 1937
-
............... GREEN c1962 to closure


The THREE TUNS - Haddiscoe
c1916

Advertising `Celebrated Old Highland Whisky & Bass in Corked Bottles - Also Morse's Fine Ales & Double Stout'

The TUNS in Loddon & Clavering Register taken 21st September 1789.

Sold by auction 28th April 1852.
Seller being the Beccles Brewery, purchaser Morse & Woods.
Sold for £750.


Confusion department.

Noted in conveyance from Frederick William Farr to Frederick Morse, dated 06.07.1852 as formerly the
QUEENS HEAD, previously the
HERMITAGE.


Morgans sales for 1960 were :-
92 barrels of beer
20 spirits.