NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
ANCHOR HARLESTON index
MARKET PLACE EARSHAM HUNDRED - -
 
Licensees :
-
JOHN PALMER to 1776
JOHN KERRICH 1766
-  



Meeting of overseers held here 18th June 1733

The overseers were due to meet here 28th July 1740
but for some reason the venue was changed to the SWAN.
(Entry of Anchor crossed out and replaced by Swan Inn)

In 1793 a pub, situated near the Market Place is recorded as being the
GREYHOUND, formerly the ANCHOR.
It had been taken over in 1766 from John Palmer by John Kerrich (Kerridge)