NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
HALF MOON HARLESTON index
  EARSHAM HUNDRED - CLOSED
-
Licensees :
-
Mr. PEROSIE ? pre 1680
-  
RICHARD LEATHERDALE 1700's?



Formerly known as PEROSIES.

Recorded 1681 when the churchwardens contracted the rebuilding of the church tower to Mr. Tanton.

A later occupant was Richard Leatherdale who manufactured linsey woolsey (?) and operated a grocery.

The house later known as the QUEENS ARMS