NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
WHITE HORSE HARLESTON Index
THE THOROUGHFARE EARSHAM HUNDRED - CLOSED
-
Licensees :
-
-  
-  
-  



Previously the Toll House.

Owned in 1654 by Robert Smyth and taken over by Thomas Greene (died 1660)

John Pierson living here c1660

Owned in 1679 by Rachel Jacobs, who married John Dove.

Property of Frances, widow of Thomas Royle as dated 20th August 1713. A tenement once called the Toll House, now the White Horse.

Recorded as the meeting place for overseers 5th November 1733, 25th February 1734, 15th December 1740 and 21st February 1742

Became Curls' shop in 19thC