NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
BRICKMAKERS ARMS HORSFORD Index
218 HOLT ROAD
HEATH
TAVERHAM HUNDRED BEERHOUSE
later FULL LICENCE
See BLACKSMITHS ARMS
TAVERHAM LICENCE REGISTERS PS 9/8/1 to PS 9/8/3 (1872 to 1957) Note gap in records 1887 to 1903
WILLIAM BARRETT of Horsford
WILLIAM BARRETT the Younger from c1873 : To Cann & Co at some time between 1875 & 1878
CANN & CLARKE

Included in the Wymondham Brewery sale to Morgans 11.05.1894

MORGANS  
BULLARDS   
WATNEY MANN Closed 14.10.1975 : Reopened by 1984
.  
Licensees :
-  
WILLIAM BARRETT *1863 - 1873
WILLIAM BARRET the younger 06.09.1873
THOMAS BARRETT 15.12.1877
SARAH BARRETT 18.04.1903
FREDERICK WILLIAM SKINNER
Age 51 in 1911
21.10.1905
FRANK BRISTER 08.01.1927
ADA LAVINA BRISTER 29.09.1928
ALFRED GEORGE BLYTHE 19.07.1956
-  
MARK & NAI HAWKES October 2012
The Brickmakers - 1985
1985

Formerly the COCK, to at least 1861.

Beerhouse to at least 1937


Morgans sales for 1960 were :-
Barrels of beer - 125
Spirits - 19

Renamed the BLACKSMITHS ARMS c1994.

Renamed the BRAMBLES by 2004.


Re-invented as `The BRICKMAKERS & COUNTRY BOY RESTAURANT ' when reopened 26th October 2012.
(Restaurant opened 8th November 2012)

November 2012 - Thanks to Les West
November 2012 - Image thanks to Les West