NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
EIGHT RINGERS MATTISHALL Index
DEREHAM ROAD
BRADLEY MOOR
MITFORD HUNDRED FULL LICENCE CLOSED 15.04.1966
MITFORD & LAUNDITCH LICENCE REGISTERS PS 12/5/1 & PS 12/5/2 ( 1901 - 1975 )
STEWARD & PATTESON First supplied during the year 1844 to 1845
Licensees :
-  
WARE PHILO ( age 49 in 1851 )
& butcher
( as PHILOE WACE 1850 )
* 1850 - * 1856
JOHN CULYER 1863 - 1896
JAMES WILLIAM HEWITT 1900
JOHN WILLIAM HALL by 1901
JOHN BATSON 10.07.1903
JOHN SIPPENS EDWARDS 08.02.1924
THOMAS WILLIAM DACK 04.01.1929
RALPH LELAND SUMMERS 13.02.1931
THOMAS BIGOOD 27.11.1931
ALBERT BECKHAM 06.01.1933
REGINALD NORMAN FEEK
Brewery representative
15.04.1966

Image provided by Ray Taylor of www.mattishall-village.co.uk
c1940
Thanks to Ray Taylor of www.mattishall-village.co.uk for the image.


Freehold owned by Steward, Patteson, Finch & Co. as recorded in documents dated 1837 to 1851.

As the EIGHT BELLS 1890 & 1900
RINGERS 1937

63 barrels of beer sold in the final year of trading.

Licence not applied for 09.02.1968