NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
FOX & GOOSE NORTH TUDDENHAM Index
NORWICH ROAD
MAIN ROAD
MITFORD HUNDRED FULL LICENCE CLOSED 1961
MITFORD & LAUNDITCH LICENCE REGISTERS PS 12/5/1 & PS 12/5/2 (1901 to 1975)
BIDWELLS (Dereham Brewery) Purchased 1st April 1905 by E C Quilter - carried on as Bidwells
BULLARDS   
Licensees :
-
-  
SAMUEL JERMY 1794
SAMUEL JENNY 1796
-  
HENRY JENNY 1836 - 1845
JOHN JENNY
age 38 in 1851 - bricklayer
1850 - 1892
GEORGE BOWDEN 1896 - 1900
JOHN WILLIAM BECKETT there 1903 - 1905
THOMAS YOUNGS 19.05.1905
SAMUEL YOUNGS 07.01.1920
ODESSA ALBERT BAKER 08.02.1924
FREDERICK ROBERT SMITH 25.11.1932
DANIEL HASLAM 22.05.1936
ANDREW AITCHISON LEITCH 14.04.1939 to closure 1961?
JACK LAWRENCE SPARKES
Brewery representative
07.10.1960


Appears on Bryants map of 1826.

Recorded in the Norfolk Chronicle of 7th July 1860 as the FOX & HOUNDS when Charles Linstead (31) and Ann Hutchinson (28) were charged with stealing £2 1s 6d from John Jenny. Both the accused were acquitted due to insufficient evidence.

Sold by Shelford Bidwell & Others to Thomas Bidwell as recorded 02.03.1891
Closed 1961, licence not applied for 09.02.1962