NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
UNION JACK RINGLAND Index
- EYNESFORD HUNDRED FULL LICENCE CLOSED 06.04.1962
Eynesford Licence Registers PS/3/4/1 - PS/3/4/6 ( c1880 - 1975 )
STEWARD & PATTESON Owned by G W Berney of Morton Hall to at least 1929
Licensees :
GEORGE RICHARD HARROWVEN 01.02.1915
GEORGE MEADOWS  BREEZE 07.11.1921
ALBERT ERNEST HOUGHTON 11.11.1929
EZEKIEL SUMMERS 17.10.1932
SAMUEL PRATT 30.09.1935
JOSEPH SEAMAN 07.03.1938
Mrs LOTTIE LILY SEAMAN 01.12.1959
REGINALD NORMAN FEEK
( Brewery representative )
20.04.1964

c1950

Formerly the KING OF PRUSSIA.

Renamed 01.02.1915 following the outbreak of WW1.

Closure ( in the previous month ) agreed at the First Joint Committee Meeting of Bullards and S&P 29th May 1962
Sales reported as 52 barrels.