NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
NEW INN SHIPDHAM Index
YAXHAM ROAD
WESTFIELD ROAD
MITFORD HUNDRED BEERHOUSE CLOSED c1909
MITFORD & LAUNDITCH LICENCE REGISTERS PS 12/5/1 & PS 12/5/2 (1901 to 1975)
BULLARDS to closure
Licensees :
JOHN THOMAS GUYTON 1871
-  
JOHN BRUNNINGS
(John Brunnig 1883)
by 1881
SARAH BRUNNINGS 05.01.1906
to closure

Referred for Compensation 05.03.1909
and again 31.05.1910

Licence refused at Compensation Authority meetings of 21st and 23rd June 1909. Reported as a beerhouse (ante 1869), owned by Bullard & Sons Ltd. and run by licensee Sarah Brunnings.

Licence extinct 07.06.1910