NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
RED LION SNETTISHAM index
STATION ROAD SMITHDON HUNDRED BEERHOUSE
later FULL LICENCE
CLOSED 31.08.1964
SMITHDON, DOCKING & BROTHERCROSS LICENCE RECORDS PS 13/4/1 ( 1949 - 1965 )
ELIJAH EYRES of Kings Lynn
MORGANS  
BULLARDS from 01.10.1961 to 1964
Licensees :
-
JOHN TWIDDY 1888
JOHN TREGUNNA * 1890 - * 1892
WILLIAM PURDY
& carpenter
* 1896
ROBERT CARTER
Age 54 in 1901
1900 - 1904
GEORGE WENTFORD by 1908
ALBERT FULLER FOWKES by 1949
SIDNEY RALPH LLOYD 27.04.1953
LESLIE CHARLES WRIGHT 14.12.1953
EVA MARY CURTIS 23.07.1956
LAURENCE PARSONS 13.10.1958
JAMES McTAGGART 09.02.1959
JOSEPHINE CAVENDISH WHITE 11.02.1961
ROBERT JOHN PICKETT 14.10.1963
.FRANK EDGAR PIKE 12.10.1964

Full licence granted 08.03.1954 upon removal from the
THREE HORSESHOES, Wiggenhall St. Mary.

Morgans sales for 1960 were :-
86 barrels of beer
19 spirits

Bullards confirmed to the Licensing Authorities, in a letter dated 26.01.1964 that the house would be sold de-licensed

Closed for trading 31.08.1964.