NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
RED LION SOUTHREPPS index
BRADFIELD ROAD
Southrepps Common
NORTH ERPINGHAM HUNDRED FULL LICENCE CLOSED c1877
NORTH ERPINGHAM LICENCE REGISTER PS 24/6/1 to 24/9/2 (1872 - 1969)
LORD SUFFIELD of Gunton Hall
Licensees :
-
ROBERT MOWER 1854 - 1856
HENRY JOHN VINE
& Tailor
1861
JOHN COOPER 1864
WILLIAM DEARY
Age 39 in 1871 ( W. Feary ?)
1865 to 1873
JOHN TURNER 29.09.1873
to 1877


Henry Vine is given at Lower Street in 1861.

Licence provisionally removed 03.09.1877 to premises to be constructed at Thorpe Market. The licence was then held by Henry Vince of Gunton. As of September 1879 the premises were not built.
The licence was dropped by 1891 by which time the premises are described as formerly Red Lion and in the occupation of coal merchant William Temple.