NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
HORSE SHOES SWANTON MORLEY Index
26 WOODGATE LAUNDITCH HUNDRED BEERHOUSE CLOSED 1924
MITFORD & LAUNDITCH LICENCE REGISTERS PS 12/5/1 & PS 12/5/2 ( 1901 to 1975)
MORGANS  
COOPER BROWN of East Dereham
STEWARD & PATTESON at time of closure
Licensees :
-
-  
THOMAS PEARCE * 1836
BENJAMIN LEMON * 1846
THOMAS PEARCE  * 1850
ANN PEARCE ( 77 ) * 1851
GEORGE PEARCE
age 54 in 1861- Innkeeper
( given as labourer in 1871 )
1856 - 1864
JOHN EBBS
& gardener
* 1865 - 1883
GEORGE TROLLOP by * 1888
to closure




Offered for sale 17th August 1871, plus 3 Cottages.
The group of buildings then given as in the occupation
of Mr. Ebbs, Pierce and others.
The lot included outbuildings and gardens totalling
2 Roods 25 P ( Approx ½ acre )
Copyhold to the Manor of Swanton Morley with Worthing.

Offered To Let October 1884 - Moderate Rent, apply Morgans & Co., Brewers, Norwich.

Closed by Compensation 1924 and sold.