NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
HUDDLESTON ARMS UPWELL Index
TOWN STREET CLACKCLOSE HUNDRED FULL LICENCE CLOSED 1963
CLACKCLOSE LICENCE REGISTERS PS 7/4/1 to PS 7/4/3 (1917 - 1949)
FRANK MILLS   
HALL, CUTLACK & HARLOCK from 6th January 1939
STEWARD & PATTESON by 1961
Licensees :
DANIEL LOCK 1854 - 1869
WILLIAM FISHER
(William Fysher 1877)
1875 - 1879
EDWARD HILLARD 1881
LUPTON PELL 1883
WILLIAM GREEN 1888
GEORGE W SPURLING 1890
JOHN THOMAS HUNT 1892
WILLIAM HARDY 1896 - 1912
FREDERICK ROLFE 1912 to 1922
HARRIET ANN ROLFE 03.04.1922
JOSIAH PARKER 02.01.1928
BERNARD RICHARDSON 04.03.1929
JACK SWANN 11.04.1949
LESLEY MYERS To closure 1963


Previously the MARQUIS OF GRANBY.

S&P sales 1961 were :-
33 barrels of beer.

Closure was agreed at First Joint Committee Meeting of Bullards and S&P 29th May 1962.