NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
KINGS ARMS WELLS next the Sea Index
FREEMAN STREET
QUAY
NORTH GREENHOE HUNDRED BEERHOUSE CLOSED 1910
NORTH GREENHOE LICENCE REGISTERS PS 27/8/1 to PS 27/8/2 (1903 - 1975)
ELIJAH EYRES Offered for sale by auction 22.07.1878
MORGANS (Trading as Elijah Eyres) by 1903
Licensees :
-
JOHN RIX 1836
JOSHUA JOHNSON
Age 35 in 1841
*1839 - 1846
WILLIAM RICHARDSON 1850 - 1853
EDWARD ARNOLD 1854 - 1863
JOHN CLARKE
& butcher
1864
to closure 1910


Listed as a beerhouse in 1863.

Licence renewal refused 20th June 1910.

Notice and Claim Form for Compensation under the Licensing Act 1904 published in the Lynn Advertiser of 2nd September 1910.

Morgans Brewery were to relinquish this licence in exchange for retaining that of the Kings Arms, Binham.

Became the Moorings Restaurant.