NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
STAR WHITWELL Index
  EYNESFORD HUNDRED BEERHOUSE CLOSED c1935
Eynesford Licence Registers PS/3/4/1 - PS/3/4/6 ( c1880 - 1975 )
REEPHAM BREWERY to 1878 ( Conveyed to S&P 26.11.1878 )
STEWARD & PATTESON to closure
Licensees :
CORNELIUS BADCOCK
& labourer
by * 1871
Mrs SUSANNAH BADCOCK 20.02.1882
DANIEL POTTER 27.06.1887
JOHN ALLEN 21.12.1891
GEORGE PUMMELL 10.06.1895
FREDERICK THOMAS WATSON 21.12.1896
WILLIAM SEELEY 18.12.1905
HERBERT WILTON
( Robert Wilton 1908 & 1912 )
19.10.1908
GEORGE ISAAC DIGBY 19.02.1913
WILLIAM JAMES MORRIS 24.06.1929
to closure

Whitwell STAR 1904
1904


Previously the COCK - renamed at some time after 1869, before 1878.

Lot No. 5 in the sale of the Reepham Brewery estate of Bircham & Sons, Saturday 8th June 1878. Then let to Cornelius Badcock at an annual rent of £12. Containing :- Porch Entrance, Parlour, Tap Room, Upland Cellar, Kitchen & 4 Bedrooms; Also a Coach House & Stable; A long enclosed Shed with Cart Lodge at end and Capital garden; Two Cottages of 3 Rooms each with a total rent of £9 per annum also included - Freehold - Purchased by Steward.

Licence surrendered 22.06.1935 and transferred that year to the BULL ROAD INN, Hellesdon.
Property sold 1936.