NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
FISHERMANS RETURN WINTERTON index
THE LANE WEST FLEGG HUNDRED FULL LICENCE 01493 393305
EAST & WEST FLEGG LICENCE REGISTER PS 17/4/1 & PS 17/4/2 (1903 - 1973)
STEWARD & PATTESON   
  WATNEY MANN   
Licensees :
-  
JOHN JUBY
age 56 in 1851
* 1836 - 1872
JAMES WAITE by 1875
EMMA WAITE 30.12.1913
ROBERT GEORGE TYSON 04.07.1922
JOHN FREDERICK GEORGE 16.10.1928
to at least 1937
-  
DAVID EDWARDS by 1972
JOHN & KATE FINDLAY c1975 - 2009
DARREN WINTER February 2009


c1950

Described as 2 cottages dating from 1650, later converted to an inn.

Damaged by enemy action during WWII ( undated in S&P records )

Given as the FISHERMAN'S ARMS in 1845 and 1854.

An eating room, to be known as `Timho' , was built in the 19thC to accommodate day trippers from Gt. Yarmouth.

For current details see:-

www.fishermansreturn.com