NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
THREE MARINERS WINTERTON index
THE LANE WEST FLEGG HUNDRED FULL LICENCE CLOSED
EAST & WEST FLEGG LICENCE REGISTERS 17th November 1789 & 20th September 1794 and PS 17/4/1 & PS 17/4/2 (1903 - 1973)
BELLS BREWERY Conveyed to Bells, or their ancestors 26th March 1829.
STEWARD & PATTESON Copyhold sold to S&P 28.06.1865  
  WATNEY MANN   
Licensees :
-  
RICHARD WARTS (?) 1789 - 1794
-  
-  
LAWRENCE ROGERS 1836
JOHN HODDS 1845
JOHN V. SOULSBY 1846 - 1861
GEORGE LARNER 1863 - 1864
WILLIAM GEORGE 1865
JAMES WAITE
& beachman
( as James Warte 1869 )
1868 - 1872
Mrs S A BROWN 1875
JAMES KING
& shoemaker
by 1877
GEORGE WILLIAM KING 04.01.1910
GEORGE WILLIAM KING junior 15.01.1946
-  

c1925
c1925


Damaged by enemy action during WWII ( undated in S&P records )

Original house closed 20.12.1955 and the licence was transferred to Bulmer House which in turn was renamed the MARINERS.

Sales in the final year of trading at the old house were 195½ barrels of beer.

Listed as the MARINERS HOTEL 1963.

Renamed the WISHING WELL 25.04.1972

Demolished 1985?