NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
TANNERS ARMS WORTHING index
DEREHAM ROAD LAUNDITCH HUNDRED FULL LICENCE CLOSED by 1917
MITFORD & LAUNDITCH LICENCE REGISTERS PS 12/5/1 and PS 12/5/2 (1901 to 1975)
REEPHAM BREWERY  Conveyed 26th November 1878 to Henry Bullard & John Boyce
BULLARDS   
Licensees :
-  
JOHN WELLS 1836
JAMES HOLMAN 1839
GEORGE AYRES
& butcher
1841 - 1846
SALOME AYRES
age 42 & dealers wife
1851
JOHN METCALF
& dealer
1854 - 1858
ELIZABETH METCALF 1861
GEORGE NEAL 1863 - 1869
ISAIAH GOLDEN
( also as Isiah Golden)
* 1871 - 1892
CHARLES GOLDEN 1896
WILLIAM BAILEY by 1900
WALTER POWLEY 27.11.1914
ERNEST BULLARD 18.02.1916


Shown on Bryants 1826 map.

Lot No 38 in the sale of Reepham Brewery estate
Saturday 8th June 1878.
The let to Isaiah Golden at an annual rent of £12
`Lying a little off the main road - Containing;
Tap Room, Parlour, Cellar & Store Room, Club Room, & Kitchen, 4 Bedrooms; Store & Coal House in Rear; Cart Lodge & Cow House, Stable & Loose box, Piggeries & enclosed Skittle ground and Farm yard; Also an enclosure of arable land behind the house & a pightle in front of same extending to main road. Total site about 1½ acres'.
Copyhold to the Manor of Swanton Morley with Worthing.
Purchased by Bullard.

Referred for Compensation 02.03.1917
Licence renewal refused by Compensation Authority 19.09.1917.
Referred for Compensation 31.05.1918.

Newspaper article of 02.10.1987 references
``Also known as the FELLMONGERS''