NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
BEACONSFIELD ARMS NORWICH B index
Beaconsfield Index
PUDDING LANE
MARKET PLACE
St. PETER MANCROFT BEERHOUSE CLOSED
Not found in Norwich Licence Registers 
Licensees :
-  
GEORGE DEAKIN
& carpenter
1881 - 1890
GEORGE BROWN
age 44 in 1891
1891 - 1896
FREDERICK LEGGETT SCOTTER
(son of Frederick Leggett Scotter who kept the SUFFOLK ARMS, Oak St from 1871)
1900
House listed in local directory but no licensee given.
Not found in census
1901
House NOT listed 1904
House NOT listed 1905
House listed but no licensee given 1906 - 1907


Thanks to David Scotter 29-01-11 for update

Also listed as at St. Peters Street & St. Peters Alley.

Stood to the North of St. Peter Mancroft Church, on the site of the CHURCH STILE.


Probably closed 1900.

Benjamin Disraeli (1804 - 1881) was Lord Beaconsfield from August 1876.