NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
BEDFORD ARMS NORWICH B index
13 BEDFORD STREET St. ANDREWS - CLOSED 23.06.1975
NORWICH LICENCE REGISTERS PS 1/8/1 to PS 1/8/4 (1867 to 1965)
YOUNGS & Co Owned by John Youngs the Elder as recorded 17.03.1888
YOUNGS, CRAWSHAY & YOUNGS  
BULLARDS from 1958
WATNEY MANN to closure 1975
Licensees :
FREDERICK WILKIN 29.08.1865
MICHAEL GILBERT 05.04.1878
JOSEPH BRUNNING 31.05.1878
WILLIAM CHRISTOPHER CROPLEY 23.11.1886
LETITIA CROPLEY 28.03.1893
GEORGE LEONARD HUDSON 24.03.1896
SAMUEL GREENWOOD 06.05.1902
FREDERICK FULLER 12.10.1909
ANN FULLER 21.10.1930
GEORGE MOUNTAIN 18.10.1932
ELLEN FLORENCE MOUNTAIN 07.05.1946
FREDERICK ARTHUR STICKLAND 01.10.1946
OSCAR GEORGE WILLIAM IZARD 31.12.1957
EDWARD DAVID GARNER 19.06.1962
WILLIAM MOORE 15.10.1963
...... BASHAM c1968


Formerly the WELLINGTON.

Frederick Wilkin obtained a licence for the DUKE OF WELLINGTON on 29th August 1865.
It appears he changed the name of house very soon after.

Closed by Watney Mann (East Anglia) Ltd 23.06.1975.