NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
HORNS NORWICH H index
KING STREET St JULIAN   CLOSED
St. MARTINS BREWERY Mentioned in the sale of St. Martins Brewery 13.07.1797, the property of the late Mr. John Day.
Licensees :
-  
WILLIAM CURTIS
worsted weaver
1760 - 1763
-  



According to Kirkpatrick `....now called Horns Lane from sign of a pair of Bucks Horns in Conesford Street near end of it'.