NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
KITCHENERS ARMS NORWICH K index
17 St. PETERS STREET St. PETER MANCROFT - CLOSED 1928
NORWICH LICENCE REGISTERS PS 1/8/2 to PS 1/8/3 ( 1894 - 1953 )
YOUNGS, CRAWSHAY & YOUNGS From 1881
Licensees :
WILLIAM GEORGE TYRELL
( Wounded Hart to 21.01.1915 )
( 18.08.1914 )
WILLIAM FRANCIS MITCHELL 11.02.1915
EDWARD CULYER 17.07.1917  
FREDERICK WILLIAM PAGE 06.04.1925



The Kitcheners Arms by George Plunkett - Copyright © G.A.F.Plunkett 2002 - shown by permission
11.12.1934
Image by George Plunkett - shown by permission - Copyright © G.A.F.Plunkett 2002

The WOUNDED HEART 1783 & 1836
The WOUNDED HART 1840 to 21.01.1915

KITCHENERS ARMS 1915 to 1928

Order for provisional removal of licence made 07.02.1928
Order declared final 05.04.1928 and sign changed to ROMANY RYE.