NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
TROWEL & HAMMER FORNCETT St. PETER Index
FORNCETT END DEPWADE HUNDRED BEERHOUSE CLOSED 01.08.1955
STEWARD & PATTESON Supplied as FREEHOUSE for the first time, during the year commencing November 1839.
Licensees :
-  
JAMES HUMPHRIES
& bricklayer
(also given as HUMPHREYS)
*1836 - 1881
WILLIAM HUMPHREY 1883
JAMES BROWES
(given as John Browes 1890)
1883 - 1900
JAMES SCOTT 1904 - 1929
MARSHALL W SCOTT 1933
EDWARD DOE 1937
-  



29 barrels of beer sold in year prior to closure.

Closure by S&P was by an `arrangement' with LACONS.