NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
SOLE & HEEL RACKHEATH index
SLIPPER BOTTOM TAVERHAM HUNDRED FULL LICENCE  
TAVERHAM LICENCE REGISTERS PS 9/8/1 to PS 9/8/3 ( 1872 to 1957) Note gap in records 1887 to 1903
BULLARDS First licence 02.02.1935
WATNEY MANN    
.    
Licensees :
DOUGLAS ARTHUR OLIVER BAKER 02.02.1935
LEVI HENRY IBBETT 08.01.1938
WILLIAM CHARLES ELSEGOOD 11.11.1944
ERNEST EDWIN BYGRAVE 01.11.1956
.
ROY GRASHION undated - c1980
MARTIN & LYN WINDOW 12.2009

Built c1934

Provisional licence granted 02.02.1935.

Licence of the CHEQUERS, Wretton removed by order of the Justices and the licence of the RAILWAY TAVERN, Fakenham to be surrendered without Compensation.

No change recommended at the First Joint Committee Meeting of Bullards and S&P 29.05.1962.
Sales reported as 212 barrels.

Included in the CAMRA Good Beer Guide 2012
( Published Sept 2011 )