NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
THREE HORSE SHOES RUNHAM Index
- EAST FLEGG FULL LICENCE CLOSED c1968
EAST & WEST FLEGG DISTRICT LICENCE REGISTER PS 17/4/1 (1903 - 1948)
FREE TRADE To at least May 1849
LACONS   
Licensees :
-  
WILLIAM THOMPSON
& blacksmith
* 1836
JOHN SPARROW
age 34 in 1851
1845 - 1854
WILLIAM WILLIAMS 1856
ANN ROBERTS 1858
Mrs ELIZABETH FULLER * 1861 - 1864
WILLIAM PALMER
& farmer
1865 - 1892
JAMES AINSLIE 1896 to 1908
CHARLES GEORGE ENGLISH 21.07.1908
HARRY THAIN 24.10.1922
HARRY HELLIS 06.05.1924
GILBERT VERE BOWLES 23.04.1935
-
THOMAS WILKINSON by 1955
-  

 

At the Sale by Auction,  Saturday 12th May 1849, Lot Number 1 was the Capital Mansion, known as Runham Hall and the Manor or Lordship of Runham Cleres, with its Rights, Royalties, Members and Appurtenances thereto belonging.
Lots 2 to 10 were areas of Marsh, Land, Meadow and Cottages.
Lot number 11 was this house and described as a Well Accustomed Free Public House.