NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
PLOUGH SNETTISHAM index
STATION ROAD
SOUTHGATE
SMITHDON HUNDRED BEERHOUSE CLOSED by 1933
SMITHDON, DOCKING & BROTHERCROSS LICENCE RECORDS PS 13/4/1 ( 1949 - 1965 )
BAGGES of Kings Lynn
STEWARD & PATTESON from 1929 ( and closed ? )
Licensees :
-
JOHN PARSONS
age 36 in 1851
& farmer 1871
* 1841 - 1888
Mrs MARY PARSONS 1890 - 1896
GEORGE HEYHOE 1900
DAVID WRIGHT
( as Kelly 1904 )
1904
EDWARD WRIGHT
( as Lynn Advertiser 18.10.1907 )
to 14.10.1907
FREDERICK JAMES DREW 14.10.1907 - 1908
ARTHUR WILLIAM WRIGHT 1910
PETER FARROW 1912 - 1929
Fine of 24s, including costs, for serving after hours ( Offence had taken place on 20th July 1912 )
JAMES JOHNSON 1932



The Lynn Advertiser of 23rd September 1910 records the petty session at Docking  where Arthur Wright was charged of being found on private premises for unlawful purposes. He was found guilty and fined £1 with 19s costs.
Edward Monument of the Royal Hotel, Snettisham was a witness.
( William Monument given as licensee at Royal Hotel 1908 & 1912 )

~

James Johnson advertised the Plough at Station Road, providing beers, minerals and tobacco; good yards etc....

~

Property sold by S&P during 1933