NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
PAPER MILLS TAVERHAM index
THE STREET TAVERHAM HUNDRED BEERHOUSE ? CLOSED
BLOFIELD, TAVERHAM & WALSHAM Register taken 9th September 1789 and 17th September 1794
STEWARD & PATTESON   
Licensees :
-  
MARY BROWN
(Mary Browne 1794)
1789 - * 1836
-  
WILLIAM CLARKE
& carpenter
* 1858
-  


The POACHERS ARMS in 1700's ?

Registered as the PAPER MILLS in 1789 & 1794 registers.

Believed to have operated until the late 1800's

 

 

The actual paper mill operated in Taverham in partnership with that of Lyng until 1782. The partnership of John Hamerton (at Lyng) and Anstead & Son (at Taverham) expired on 10th October 1782 and the two business' continued as separate entities.