NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
TINKERS HOTEL WELLS next the Sea index
STATION ROAD
POLKA ROAD
NORTH GREENHOE HUNDRED FULL LICENCE CLOSED 1999
NORTH GREENHOE LICENCE REGISTERS September 10th 1794 and PS 27/8/1 to PS 27/8/2 (1903 - 1975)
BULLARDS by 1903 (As the Railway Hotel)
WATNEY MANN 11.04.1967
CHEF & BREWER  
-  
Licensees :
Mr & Mrs RONALD FERRIS
(then Railway Hotel)
01.11.1965
WILLIAM KAVANAGH 07.12.1970


Formerly the RAILWAY HOTEL
Renamed TINKERS HOTEL following closure of the railway.

Dates for the name change vary :-
A Bullards source gives 12.01.1966
but the licence register shows 05.01.1967

Closed 1999, by which time named the LIFEBOAT.