|GERALD HARRY FINN
|FREDERICK WILLIAM COUSINS
|KATHLEEN ELLEN COUSINS
Licence of the BRITONS ARMS transferred 27.08.1945.
Converted from a bakers shop by Steward & Patteson in 1945..
( A bakers shop in this area is listed as owned by S&P in documents dating from 1895
Building used as an Air Raid Precautions Centre during WWII.
A letter from S&P dated 29.08.1945 states that business commenced
Renamed the FORGE in