NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
JOHN BULL Gt. YARMOUTH J index
John Bull
KING STREET St GEORGES WARD BEERHOUSE See CHAMPION
PAGET & Co Conveyed to S&P 23.08.1845
STEWARD, PATTESON, FINCH & Co  
Licensees :
-
WILLIAM HAWKINS 1845 - 1846
-  


Identified in 1845 conveyance documents from Samuel Paget & Others to George Morse, Timothy Steward, Peter Finch and Henry Staniforth Patteson. Then given as formerly the COCK, then the POT IN HAND.

Given as the CHAMPION in 1865
and in 1866 was rebuilt to be the CAMBRIDGE.

Appears to be a different house from the JOHN BULL, conveyed from Tompson to Morgans 25th March 1845.

A ``JOHN BULL'' is given by White in 1845, address as King Street
and by the Post office Directory of 1846