NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
KINGS HEAD CAISTER Index
- EAST FLEGG FULL LICENCE CLOSED
EAST & WEST FLEGG LICENCE REGISTERS 17th November 1789 & 20th September 1794
Licensees :
-  
JAMES STAGG 1778 - 1789
SAMUEL STAGG 1794
-  

A new waggon, built by Robert Neave and David Goodings of Ormesby was raffled by James Staggs at the KINGS HEAD, 1st December 1778.

The KINGS ARMS has a separate listing in 1789 and 1794