NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
JOLLY FARMERS ORMESBY St  MARGARET Index 
10 WEST ROAD
HEMSBY ROAD
EAST FLEGG BEERHOUSE
later FULL LICENCE
CLOSED 2010
EAST & WEST FLEGG REGISTERS ( PS 17/4/1 & PS 17/4/2 1903 to 1973)
STEWARD & PATTESON  
WATNEY MANN  
.  
Licensees :
-  
CHARLES PAGE * 1836 - * 1846
ANN PAGE
age 64 in 1851
* 1850 - 1872
JOHN NICHOLS
( James Nichols 1877 at un-named beerhouse )
* 1875 - 1881
RICHARD PAGE
( Richard Thomas Page 1888 )
1883 - 1892
WILLIAM CLIPPERTON by 1896
HARRY SPENCER LARKIN 14.03.1922
ALBERT WOODHAMS 25.03.1924
EDWIN JAMES WESTGATE 05.01.1932
EDWIN THOMAS AMOS WESTGATE 01.01.1935
LEONARD THOMAS HOOD 23.01.1940
ARTHUR LEONARD LEACH 06.11.1945
JACK BRADLEY ???? - 1981
BARRY DOLMAN 1981 - 1989
JULIE & DENNIS SMITH 09.09.1999 -
25.08.2004
-  
MARTIN TALBOT from 2007



1960's


Location given also as at Great Ormesby.

Offered for sale by auction Saturday, 31st July 1841, described as a BEER SHOP with upwards of 26 Acres of Land with good Barn and Out-houses, then in the occupation of Charles Page at a rental of £20 per annum for the Beer Shop and a rental of £60 per annum for the land, under a lease due to expire Michaelmas 1843. Sale owing to the death of Timothy Fellows Esq.

Full licence confirmed by Norfolk County Confirming and Compensation Authority 01.05.1957 upon removal from the
WHITE HOUSE, Horsham St. Faiths.