Shown on Bryant's 1826 map.
Lot No. 39 in the 1878 sale of Bircham & Sons Reepham
Then let to Eliza Reeve at an annual rent of £25.
` A substantially built house containing:-
Tap Room, Parlour & Wash House, Cellar behind, Pantry & Dairy; good Club Room on
first floor; 3 Bedrooms. Yard in which are a Stable with Loft & Cart Lodge & a
large detached Barn, Cow House & Farm Yard & Garden at side of house ( Next to the
road to Hoe); Also 3 enclosures of land, 1 pasture, 2 arable.
5 Cottages with outbuildings also included producing a total rent of £13/4/-.
Part Freehold, part Copyhold.'