NORFOLK PUBLIC HOUSES norfolkpubs.co.uk
NORFOLK NORWICH GT. YARMOUTH KINGS LYNN NAME SEARCH PUBLICATIONS LINKS MYSTERY HOME
TWO BREWERS WYMONDHAM index
30 DAMGATE STREET FOREHOE HUNDRED BEERHOUSE CLOSED
FOREHOE HUNDRED REGISTERS taken 12thSeptember 1794
CANN & CLARKE  Included in the sale of the Wymondham Brewery to Morgans 11.05.1894
MORGANS   
Licensees :
-
JOHN STAFFORD 1794
-  
HENRY STIMPSON 1830
JOHN BURCHAM
& butcher
1836 - 1839
JOHN BREWSTER CROSS
& butcher
1845
JOHN CROSS
& butcher
1856 - 1865
SAMUEL TILLOTT
( as Tallot 1883 )
1871 - 1883
JOSEPH REDIT 1888
JOHN BRIGGS 1890
-  



Part of the building was used as a greengrocers to c1900.

Now a private house named St. Joseph's.

 

John Cross, Butcher and Ale-house keeper was adjudged Bankrupt 27th May 1864. An Order of Discharge was to be delivered 3rd September 1864 unless an Appeal duly entered beforehand. ( See also COCK )